How can I get the Department to pay for my Registration Fee?

Once your Travel Authorization form is completed, and signed off by the Grant Manager, Tonia Smith will be able to help pay for your registrations. If the site requires a log on, please make sure you know this before you come see her. You can find Tonia in Building II, Room 404.

If you decide to pay for your registrations yourself, please keep the receipt and include it with your other accrued trip expenses for reimbursement.